This will eventualy move to the primary Bible Search at this location.
Help for Searching
Tips | Options | Searching | Greek/Strong's | Direct Links
- To find a word or phrase, select a Bible version, type the word or phrase into the search field and click Search.
- To view a specific verse, type the book, chapter, and verse into the search field then click Search. You can also read an entire chapter by typing in the book and chapter only.
- To search multiple versions at the same time, first select "Display multiple versions" in the Search Options. Next, hold down the control key (shift key on a Mac) while selecting the versions you want.
- Almost any book abbreviations can be used. Spaces and capitalization are ignored.
- To download Bibles and study tools for your PDA or Smartphone, visit our home page.
- Also, check out the interactive Bible history timeline.