Psalm 15 (ESV)
- American Standard Version
- Bible in Basic English
- Common English Version
- Darby Bible
- Douay Rheims
- English Standard Version
- French Bible - Darby
- French Bible - Louis Segond
- German Bible - Elber
- German Bible - Luther
- Green's Literal Translation
- Holman Christian Standard Bible
- International Standard Version
- JPS 1917
- King James Version
- King James w/Strong's
- Modern King James Version
- New American Standard Bible
- New American Standard Bible w/ Strong's Numbers
- New King James Version
- New Revised Standard Version
- Reina Valera 1960
- Revised Standard Version
- Weymouth New Testament
- Young's Literal Translation
Who Shall Dwell on Your Holy Hill?
A Psalm of David.
1 O Lord, who shall sojourn in your tent?
Who shall dwell on your holy hill?
He who walks blamelessly and does what is right
and speaks truth in his heart;
3 who does not slander with his tongue
and does no evil to his neighbor,
nor takes up a reproach against his friend;
4 in whose eyes a vile person is despised,
but who honors those who fear the Lord;
who swears to his own hurt and does not change;
5 who does not put out his money at interest
and does not take a bribe against the innocent.
He who does these things shall never be moved.
Select a book