Psalm 3 (GODSWORD)
- American Standard Version
- Bible in Basic English
- Common English Version
- Darby Bible
- Douay Rheims
- English Standard Version
- French Bible - Darby
- French Bible - Louis Segond
- German Bible - Elber
- German Bible - Luther
- God's Word
- Green's Literal Translation
- Holman Christian Standard Bible
- International Standard Version
- JPS 1917
- King James Version
- King James w/Strong's
- Modern King James Version
- New American Standard Bible
- New American Standard Bible w/ Strong's Numbers
- New King James Version
- New Revised Standard Version
- Reina Valera 1960
- Revised Standard Version
- Weymouth New Testament
- Young's Literal Translation
The Lord Helps His Troubled People
A Psalm of David when he fled from Absalom his son.
1 Lord, how they have increased who trouble me!
Many are they who rise up against me.
2 Many are they who say of me,
“There is no help for him in God.”
3 But You, O Lord, are a shield for me,
My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
4 I cried to the Lord with my voice,
And He heard me from His holy hill.
5 I lay down and slept;
I awoke, for the Lord sustained me.
6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
Who have set themselves against me all around.
7 Arise, O Lord;
Save me, O my God!
For You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone;
You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
8 Salvation belongs to the Lord.
Your blessing is upon Your people.
Select a book