See Full List
List of Supported PlatformsiPad
BlackBerry (with card)
Palm OS 5.x
Symbian Series 60 v1
Symbian Series 60 v2
Symbian Series 60 v3
Symbian Series 60 v5
Symbian Series 80 v2
Symbian UIQ 2.x
Symbian UIQ 3.x
Windows Mobile Professional/Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Standard/Smartphone
New Collegeville Bible Commentary: New Testament
Publisher Liturgical Press
The New Collegeville Bible Commentary includes selected books of the New Testament at this time (see list below). It is an excellent resource tool for Bible students. Each commentary book begins with an introduction which includes discussion on the authorship, the date it was written, the setting it was written in, an outline of the text, the purpose it was written for, and other topics relevant to the writing of the book. The commentary then turns to a verse-by-verse exegesis, including references to other locations in scripture that are related to the topic at hand. You can view detailed screenshots here.
This download includes the commentary on the following New Testament books:
- The Gospel According to Matthew, by Barbara E. Reid
- The Gospel According to Luke, by Michael F. Patella, O.S.B.
- The Gospel According to John, by Scott M. Lewis, S.J., S.T.D.
- The Acts of the Apostles, by Dennis Hamm, S.J.
- Galatians and Romans, by Robert J. Karris, O.F.M.
- First and Second Corinthians, by Maria A. Pascuzzi
- First Thessalonians, Philippians, Second Thessalonians, Colossians, Ephesians, by Vincent M. Smiles