Mobilize your Bible Study -- Mobile software designed from the ground up for reading and studying the Bible on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- New - Redesigned Verse Chooser - navigate quickly to any verse in the Bible
- New - Verse highlighting - highlight or underline any verse with custom colors and shapes
- New - Daily Reading - pick your plan (or plans) and keep track of your reading on the progress bar
- New - Chinese Support - Chinese fonts are now supported in BibleReader
- New - Simple search - streamlined search that's easier to use yet just as powerful
- Over 700 Resources Available - download hundreds of free and premium resources
- Offline Access - Bibles are stored on your iPhone, not dependent on a network connection
- Versified Commentaries - switch to the commentary of your choice linked directly to any verse you are studying
- Split-Screen Reading - view Bible and reference works simultaneously as you study
- Greek and Hebrew - study and perform advanced searches in the original biblical languages
- Pop-up window - view links to other resources without ever leaving the text you started with
- Hyperlinked Notes - cross-references or Strong's numbers available with one touch
- Personal Notes - can be accessed by verse in any Bible version across your library and synced to your desktop with Evernote
- Multiple Scrolling Methods - flick scroll or side swipe resources for ease of navigation
- Olive Tree University - access to video tutorials from within the app itself
Study your way with BibleReader on iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
The iPhone OS version of BibleReader 4 is our most powerful and fully featured version to date. Now you can study God's word anywhere you want, anyway you want.
Say you want to open your Bible to a specific place - not just the third chapter of the book of John, but John 3:16 exactly. BibleReader's Verse Chooser lets you navigate quickly to any verse in the Bible right on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Suppose you wonder how the word "spirit" is used throughout the Bible. BibleReader's search function lets you look up every occurrence of the word "spirit" in both the Old and New Testaments. And when you scroll through the search results, it takes just one click to open the Bible of your choice to that verse.
With our redesigned search function, you can quickly choose the search parameters you want without the distraction of too many buttons. Looking for advanced options like Greek and Hebrew keyboards, phrase searches, or wildcard searches? Touch More for all the search and sorting options you desire!
What if you're reading Nehemiah, and you need more historical background on the Temple and its importance in Jewish culture to really understand what's going on in the story? BibleReader's versified commentaries let you switch to the commentary of your choice that opens right to Nehemiah, or wherever you were reading in your Bible.
With our new daily reading feature, you can choose and name a reading plan, or read from multiple plans at once. The first time you visit Reading Plans from the Main Menu, you'll get to choose a plan. Every day has assigned readings that you can check off when you're finished. The "Continue Reading" button takes you automatically to the next assigned reading in your plan, and the progress bar tracks how much you've read.
Custom verse highlighting allows you to pick the color and style of your highlights. Touch a verse number and pick Highlight Verse from the menu. You'll see a list of color choices to pick from. Want to add a new highlighter? Touch "More" on the highlighter menu and "Add Highlighter." You can pick a new color from the palette and adjust the style, choosing light or dark, thick or thin. You can create custom underlining and even overlap highlighting styles.
BibleReader for iPhone OS features split-screen reading that makes commentary or other Bible reference works instantly available as you read. The two screens are linked so your commentary is always open to the right verse, or you can use split screens to read two different Bible translations side-by-side.
Many iPhone Bibles have additional information like textual notes, cross-references, or Strong's numbers. BibleReader includes hyperlinked notes that are available with one touch.
If you make a personal note on a specific verse in the Bible, you can access these notes in any Bible version, tied to the same verse.